Laura Greenaway Fitness offers a highly personalized and dynamic system for one-on-one coaching in running or triathlon for clients of all fitness levels and abilities (beginner, casual, or competitive) paid for on a monthly basis.
Personal clients will receive the following services:
- A detailed questionnaire to gauge their current fitness levels, lifestyle, goals, training equipment, work schedule, family schedule, commitments, etc.;
- A 60 minute meeting (in person, on the phone, or via Skype) to go over questionnaire responses and aid in the design of overall planning and goals;
- An individual training plan developed by the coach that takes into consideration the client’s current status with regards to long and short term goals, fitness, and schedules;
- Detailed daily training plans delivered on a monthly or weekly basis;
- Specific, step-by-step instructions to include a variety of workouts: training runs, warm-up drills, cool-down and recovery activities, cross-training suggestions, strength and core work, and race day prep;
- Frequent feedback from the coach to keep the client on track and positively reinforce fitness gains and habits, as well as to encourage accountability;
- Frequent client feedback to keep the schedule relevant (adapted for illness, injury, unexpected life events, etc.);
- Text, email, and/or phone communication with quick turnaround;
- A membership to the private, online community for tips and support for as long as they pay for the monthly service.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this coaching opportunity.