Personal Online Coaching
Laura Greenaway Fitness offers a highly personalized and dynamic system for one-on-one coaching in running or triathlon for clients of all fitness levels and abilities (beginner, casual, or competitive) paid for on a monthly basis.
Personal clients will receive the following services:
- A detailed questionnaire to gauge their current fitness levels, lifestyle, goals, training equipment, work schedule, family schedule, commitments, etc.;
- A 60 minute meeting (in person, on the phone, or via Skype) to go over questionnaire responses and aid in the design of overall planning and goals (this is a free, no obligation service);
- An individual training plan developed by the coach that takes into consideration the client’s current status with regards to long and short term goals, fitness and schedules;
- Detailed daily training plans delivered on a monthly or weekly basis;
- Specific, step-by-step instructions to include a variety of workouts: training runs, warm-up drills, cool-down and recovery activities, cross-training suggestions, strength and core work, and race day prep;
- Access to a private, interactive Training Peaks account where detailed workouts are posted and clients will log completed workouts with feedback (time, distance, overall feeling, and fitness) which encourages accountability and helps the coach keep the schedule up-to-date and appropriate;
- Frequent feedback from the coach to keep the client on track and positively reinforce fitness gains and habits;
- Frequent client feedback to keep the schedule relevant (adapted for illness, injury, unexpected life events, etc.);
- Email and/or phone communication with quick turnaround (within 12 hours);
- A membership to the private, online community for tips and support for as long as they pay for the monthly service.
Email email@example.com to learn more about this coaching opportunity.